Thursday, January 8, 2009

Brasilian Relationship - Pele : I Just Respect Kaka


"Footballers now often change their clubs, and then hypocritically kiss their bagde of their new squad.The Brasilians are different,just like me"-said one of the best footballers of all time.

The Legend discovered some unknown details of his carrer who spent his whole carrer in brasillian Santos and said that in this modern world of soccer/football, the only football player that respects the football is Kaka.

"I was often thinking about coming in Europe, but It was better for me to stay in the club that I wanted to stay in. Real Madrid,Manchester and Juventus were interested 'bout me and the "OLD LADY" was before finnishing negotations with Santos.-reveals Pele one of the best 20 players in the whole world and claims that today he admires Kaka:

"Cristiano Ronaldo reminds me of George Beast.He is interesting like Wayne Rooney, but Kaka is always above them. Real Madrid tried to bring him, but he stood loyam to them and I think that he is very happy in San Siro. Why didn't he left his teammates, the team that always won trophies"-declared the Brasilian, who really likes this footballer and his team.

"Today exist only some players that like the football just like Kaka. Makes me annoyed the fact that nowadays the players often change their clubs, and then hypocritically kiss their bagde of their new team. Then kids don't know will they support the team or the footballer, and then maybe the kids wont like football anymore.-found out Pele with little help by Maradona.

No comments:

Post a Comment