Monday, June 15, 2009

Real Madrid Maestro Kaka: I Will Continue To Love AC Milan


Despite having moved to Real Madrid, Kaka still holds the Rossoneri close to his heart.

Real Madrid forward Ricardo Kaka does not forget too easily those who loved him and helped him during the past six years.

In fact, the player declared that AC Milan will always be in his heart, even though he now wants to focus on his career with the Merengues.

"I'm very grateful to Milan," explained the Brazilian star to Eurosport.it. "If today I'm an internationally known player I owe it to the Rossoneri, together with the Brazilian national team.

"I'm sorry about what happened with Milan, but now I must be aware of the fact that my future will be with the Merengues and that my professional rapport with the Rossoneri is over.

"I hope that Milan can do many things with the new coach Leonardo, whom I wish the best of luck. I will always continue to love the Rossoneri colors."

Kaka is currently taking part in the Confederations Cup and will be hoping to win the trophy in this World Cup warm-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment